I get as far as logging in and it hangs on loading than it goes to cant login to ultima try again in a few moments. I have tried everything I could think of from changing the data execution permissions on my computer,changing compatibility of client and the utilities Ive tried on (razor and uosteam) Ive downloaded the zip file multiple times changed directories,edited the login.cfg file replaced it back when that didnt work and nothing fixes this problem. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
2) Make sure to 'check' the box for 'Patch client encription'
3) In the UO Data Directory section . . enter (or browse to) the location on your own computer where you have placed the 'Unzipped' game files downloaded from our website (make sure they were 'UnZipped'.
4) In the Server section . . make sure you have entered the Server name and the Port exactly as shown in the graphic.
5) Set Language to ENU
I hope this solves your problem. If you have Razor properly configured then the most likely problem is the 'Unzipping' of our download file or the correct location on your computer where the 'Unzipped' files can be found.
Good luck and thank you for looking at us.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2016 7:43:47 GMT -8 by Amairgen
1) I downloaded our 'Zipped' file into a temporary directory on my hard drive which I called 'UOT Temp'.
2) Then I 'Unzipped' the downloaded file in that temporary directory
3) Then I created a new directory on my D: drive called aUOT60143 and moved all the 'Unzipped' game files/folders into it. Note you do not need to put this UOT folder in Program(98) unless you want. It can be placed anywhere on your computer.
4) Finally . . I configured Razor to point to the directory containing the 'Unzipped' game files . . in my case D:\aUOT60143 and also to the game server and port locations.
Last Edit: Sept 20, 2016 7:44:18 GMT -8 by Amairgen